Full-Time Director of Liturgy
The Director of Liturgy is a professional minister who is responsible for the design and coordination of a comprehensive liturgical program for the parish. The Director of Liturgy:
- Integrates the worship program with the mission of the parish.
- Energizes the congregation’s worship life through dynamic prayer and ritual.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with the Director of Music, the parish pastoral staff and lay leadership.
- Develops and empowers volunteer leadership for liturgical ministries.
- Provides ongoing education to promote the central role of worship for the parish community.
- Develops educational opportunities for school faculty to support student liturgical awareness at school liturgies and encourage weekend participation.
BA or MA in Theology/liturgy required or commensurate experience.
• Organizational skills, ability to delegate effectively and motivate others to get actively involved
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to motivate and lead volunteers.
• Strong public relations and interpersonal skills; dynamic and outgoing personality.
• Foundation in Catholic liturgical documents and tradition and current liturgical practice.
• Pass a background check.
Organizational Name: Lumen Christi
Organizational City: St. Paul
Position Contact Name: Ryan Rehkamp
Position Contact Title: Parish Director
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-698-5581
Deadline: December 1st
Number of Parish Households: 501-1,000
How to ApplyPlease email cover letter and resume to Ryan Rehkamp @ email@example.com.
615 total views, 6 today