Full-Time Director of Liturgy and Music
The Director of Liturgy and Music, under the guidance of the pastor, plans and executes all liturgical and musical details of the parish, including weekend liturgies, feast days, school liturgies, weddings, and funerals. The Director of Liturgy and Music encourages strong stewardship and delegation by encouraging parishioners to join ministries that fit their talents. This person accompanies 2-3 Masses a weekend, directs Christmas/Easter Choirs, and acts as a resource to other music groups.
St. Philip’s is a vibrant, growing parish in a city that is passionate about the outdoors and the arts. This full-time job provides salary (determined by training and experience), flexible work schedule, health, dental, and 403B plan.
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in music, liturgy, or related field
- Strong liturgical knowledge
- Accompanying ability in organ or piano
- Ability to coordinate and direct volunteers of all ages
- Pastoral sensitivity
- Strong organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Preferred proficiency using Ministry Schedule Pro
- Preferred ability to direct choirs
Organizational Name: St. Philip's Catholic Church
Organizational City: Bemidji
Position Contact Name: Fr. Chuck
Position Contact Title: Pastor
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 218-329-6572
Number of Parish Households: 1,001-2,000
How to ApplyPlease send a current resume to the Pastor, Fr. Chuck: email@example.com
472 total views, 7 today