Part-Time Dining Room Coordinator
The Dining Room Coordinator is responsible to provide consistent and exceptional supervision of the students at Visitation School during mealtime. Assistance in coordinating the dining room volunteer program. This is a part-time position working between 10:30 am and 1:30 pm during school days.
- Maintain order and discipline in the dining room;
- Supervise students during mealtime;
- Lead prayer prior to mealtime;
- Serve a snack to students when requested;
- Assist in coordinating dining room volunteer program which may include:
- Recruitment of volunteers through flyers, phone calls and other successful means;
- Set up and manage a monthly volunteer schedule;
- Seek substitutes when volunteers are unable to perform their assigned shift;
- Train volunteers in serving food and cleaning tables;
- Assist food service kitchen staff as needed.
Job Qualifications: Required: • Self-starter, ability to identify tasks and take initiative to address the needs of the School. • High degree of professional ethics and integrity; • Excellent verbal, written and listening skills and pleasant phone manner; • Computer experience using email and other means of communication; • Displays professionalism, can-do willingness and ownership approach to work; • Able to demonstrate and model the philosophies and spirit of Visitation School. “Salesian Spirituality” reflects gentle strength, dignity, patience and Christian humanism. Preferred: • Experience working with students of all ages in a school setting; • Experience in an independent school; • Basic computer skills.
Organizational Name: Visitation School
Organizational City: Mendota Heights
Benefits: Not Included
Experience: Not Required
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyQualified candidates are asked to send a letter of interest and resume, including three references to email@example.com. Visitation School is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
136 total views, 11 today