Part-Time Development Director
Reporting to the Principal and Board of Specified Jurisdiction, the Development Director will personally manage a portfolio of active and prospective donors. He/she is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, and steward these very important donors. With the guidance of the Development committee of the Board, the Director will develop strategies for securing gifts for the Annual Fund as well as solicitations for annual fundraising events. He/she will maintain a consistent dialogue with and create engagement opportunities for prospective donors. He/She will work with alumni records and databases to create alumni events and forge relationships for securing gifts to St. Alphonsus. He/she will work collaboratively with school faculty to involve donors and prospects in programming. The Development Director will also perform other duties as required or assigned. This is a 0.4 position of roughly 16 hours per week with a salary of $25,000.
This is all in an effort to provide sufficient resources to ensure St. Alphonsus Catholic School can achieve its mission: St. Alphonsus Catholic School is committed to honoring all with dignity and compassion, empowering leadership through service and igniting the spiritual life of all students. We discover and value the strengths of our students and challenge them to achieve their full potential as lifelong learners.
- Build and cultivate relationships with current and prospective donors.
- Manage an annual giving fundraising plan to engage all donors and alumni of St. Alphonsus Catholic School.
- Manage the alumni relationship building and donor stewardship activities including reunions, special events and other activities
- Maintain clear and detailed notes to manage donors and gifts in Salesforce to ensure accurate and essential records
- Work with Development Committee of the Board to develop fundraising messages and campaigns
- Identify planned giving, naming and endowment giving opportunities and provide appropriate information to potential donors
- Assume responsibility for all reports to the Board of Specified Jurisdiction, attend full Board and committee meetings
- Explore and identify opportunities to build and maintain relationships with foundations, corporations and the broader Catholic community for support
- Produce and publish alumni newsletters
Job Qualifications: Qualifications/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree Experience in academic or non-profit development Proven record of fundraising Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic elementary education. Discretion in handling sensitive and/or confidential information and situation Ability to build a team, effectively recruiting and managing volunteers. Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines; results oriented Experience working with fundraising database preferred
Organizational Name: St. Alphonsus Catholic School
Organizational City: Brooklyn Center
Position Contact Name: Kari Staples
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 763-561-5101
Salary / Range: $25,000
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: 11-25
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyPlease submit a letter of interest and resume to the hiring committee via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
419 total views, 1 today