Full-Time Development Associate- Raisers Edge database management
The Development Associate- Raisers Edge management works as a member of the Advancement Team with a primary contribution of ensuring a high quality database. The position works from the Ascension Parish offices and supports the database function for Ascension Parish, Ascension School, John Paul II School and St. Peter Claver School. A key function of the Development Associate will be to provide administrative support to the Chief Advancement Officer.
- Responsible for database integrity and management: table management, data entry, tracking and reporting for volunteer involvement, development event attendance, gift processing and acknowledgments, donor research and records. Develop process guides and conduct staff trainings on database usage.
- Plan and execute annual calendar of data maintenance tasks including deceased finders, address scrub, and wealth screen.
- Produce communication with constituents including but not limited to gift acknowledgments and gift statements.
- Produce reports to track appeals, development goals, and return on investment by creating and pulling reports within RE and other systems. Including weekly moves management reports, fundraising progress reports.
- Provide administrative support for the advancement department, including coordination of meetings, managing office supplies, calendar management, scheduling appointments and other clerical functions.
- Maintain volunteer tracking systems in RE. Create reports in collaboration with Volunteer Manager to assess effectiveness of volunteer program.
- Assist in prospect research and ensure information is added to constituent file(s) for existing and prospective donors.
- Friends of Ascension Catholic School liaison; duties include but are not limited to taking meeting minutes, depositing checks, sending acknowledgements, preparing audit materials.
- Assist in the monthly reconciling of donor database and financial system.
- Contribute to the development, documentation, refinement and facilitation of the Database Process and Procedure sections of the Advancement Operations Manual.
Job Qualifications: POSITION QUALIFICATIONS 1. Bachelor’s degree preferred. 2. Experience with Raiser’s Edge software and other CRM systems. 3. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), database management programs, internet research and basic office-oriented equipment. With particular skills in mail merging. 4. Demonstrated ability to work with a high level of thoroughness, accuracy and detail in routine work. 5. Strong analytical capabilities. 6. High standards of excellence and a “does whatever it takes to accomplish the job” attitude. 7. High level of multitasking ability. Self motivated with creative and efficient use of time and resources in planning and managing various responsibilities to meet tight deadlines.
Organizational Name: Church of the Ascension
Organizational City: Minneapolis
Position Contact Name: Laura Wagner
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 612-424-6206
Salary / Range: $38,000.00-$43,000.00
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyResumes and cover letter to: Laura Wagner, Chief Advancement Officer, Ascension Catholic Academy, 1723 Bryant Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55411. firstname.lastname@example.org
260 total views, 11 today