St. Croix Catholic School is seeking a full-time custodian for the 1:30-10:00 p.m. shift. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Be on time, present and ready to work for all scheduled hours
- Ensure proper cleanliness of facilities in compliance with state and county health codes and to the standards of the organizations.
- Be aware of needs for repairs and report these to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Use caution and care in use of all supplies and equipment according to Federal, State, and local statutes, and according to manufacturer instructions and safety data
- Accomplish all tasks assigned by Maintenance Supervisor in carrying out the daily, weekly, monthly, annual, seasonal and special maintenance plans
- Dust cabinets, furniture, shelves and other fixtures to maintain a pleasant visual environment
- Vacuum and clean floors
- Clean bathrooms
- Collect and dispose of garbage and recyclable materials
- Shovel sidewalks as needed
- Lock and unlock facilities according to schedule and as needed by other staff and volunteers
- Receive deliveries of maintenance supplies and equipment. Be available to direct other deliveries to their proper destinations
- Be prepared to lift and transport items (with proper equipment if appropriate).
- Assist in room set-up/take-down
Job Qualifications: 1. High school diploma or equivalency required. 2. Previous maintenance or custodial experience preferred. 3. Blood Borne Pathogen training required (on the job training provided). 4. Boiler license helpful. 5. Background check required.
Organizational Name: St. Croix Catholic School
Organizational City: Stillwater
Position Contact Name: Cindi Rutten
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-379-1265
Salary / Range: $14.00-16.50 per hour
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyInterested applicants, please apply by sending a resume to Cindi Rutten, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com. For specific questions, call 651-379-1265.
1069 total views, 11 today