Full-Time Creative/Performing Arts Teacher
Make a difference in the lives of children.
We are dedicated to the development of academic excellence within the structure of a disciplined and Christian-oriented environment. Our guiding principles lead our efforts: Engage with rigor and expectation, Develop whole persons, Foster cultural responsiveness and equity, Learn, grow, and lead continuously, and Build relationships and collaborative partnerships.
We currently have an opening for a shared 1.0 FTE teacher who will use their gifts to teach and inspire our scholars in the creative arts areas. Job responsibilities include:
- Help scholars grow in their enjoyment, appreciation, and performance of the creative arts through a variety of planned experiences.
- Create engaging hands-on lessons to expose our scholars to a variety of creative arts activities.
- Use a repertoire of the arts, including traditional and contemporary that are appropriate for the culture, ages, and skill levels of scholars.
- Maintain a classroom culture as a place where learning is valued by all.
- Prepare scholars for performances at each school.
This position serves two schools: St. Peter Claver in St. Paul and St. John Paul II in NE Minneapolis.
Job Qualifications: - Bachelor’s degree in Education or related area - Current Minnesota Teaching License preferred - Teaching experience
Organizational Name: St. John Paul II Catholic School
Organizational City: Minneapolis
Position Contact Name: Lisa Simon
Position Contact Title: Director of Instructional Support
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-308-3375
Deadline: November 29, 2019
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplyPlease submit a cover letter, resume, and three letters of reference to: email@example.com St. John Paul II and St. Peter Claver are part of the Academy Catholic Schools along with Ascension Catholic School.
517 total views, 3 today