Full-Time Chaplain/Spiritual Care Coordinator for CSA Nazareth Court/Center
The Chaplain/Spiritual Care Coordinator ministers to the spiritual needs of the resident sisters at Nazareth Court/Center and St. Francis Home.
Serves as a member of the health care team by providing the following:
- being a “presence” to the sister residents both individually and in groups.
- provides spiritual care in conjunction with the plan of care, including appropriate documentation.
- provides on-call services as the CSA family representative when required.
- organizes and leads scripture/faith sharing groups and prayer services, as needed.
- assists in preparation of funeral prayer services and Liturgies for sister residents.
- conducts study groups on topics of interest determined by the sisters.
- assists the sister residents to understand and more fully experience life’s transitions as they relate to spiritual and emotional well being. Encourages friendships.
- provides bereavement education and support groups, as needed.
Job Qualifications: • Certification by an appropriate clinical pastoral education (CPE) association, preferably NACC, or actively pursuing certification. • Four units of Clinical Pastoral Education preferred. • Two years pastoral care experience preferred. • Capacity for high confidentiality (HIPPA). • Capacity for respectful compassionate listening. • Willingness to learn the culture and elements of religious life of women. • Desire to serve and has a comfort level with the elderly, including dealing with issues of healthy aging, diminishment, levels of dementia, death and dying.
Organizational Name: Congregation of St. Agnes
Organizational City: Fond du Lac
Position Contact Name: Suzanne Flood
Position Contact Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 9209072327
Submitter Name: Suzanne Flood
Submitter Title: Administrative Assistant
Submitter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitter Phone: 9209072327
Deadline: October 14, 2019
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyPlease submit a cover letter, resume and names and contact information of three references by October 14, 2019 to email@example.com.
286 total views, 3 today