Part-Time Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
Catholic Rural Life (CRL) is a national, membership-based non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
CRL is the leading Catholic organization in the United State focused on rural life concerns. Catholic Rural Life advocates, educates and inspires Catholics in the areas of agriculture and food and rural ministry & outreach. CRL applies the teachings of Jesus Christ for the social, economic, and spiritual development of rural America. By providing spiritual, educational and advocacy assistance, CRL helps rural people shape their futures and lead lives of dignity.
The bookkeeper position is responsible for financial record keeping, monthly financial reports, annual audit preparation, and administrative assistance to the Executive Director.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping – process CRL invoices and payroll of CRL and related tasks; pay invoices and issue invoices, keep accurate financial records for organization; and work with auditors to facilitate annual audit.
- Administrative Assistance – manage grant and foundation information.
Experience and Qualification Requirements
A successful candidate for this position will have all of the following:
- Undergraduate or higher degree in finance, business administration or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of bookkeeping/administration assistance experience.
- Proficiency in MS Windows-based software applications, spreadsheets, and database applications.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks General Ledger software, database management and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
The Bookkeeper will report directly to the Executive Director of Catholic Rural Life. The office is located at the University of St. Thomas campus in St. Paul, MN.
The position is a part-time position, 20% time (8 hours per week/4 hrs. shifts minimum). Catholic Rural Life offers flexible schedule. The hourly wage will depend upon experience.
Submit a letter of interest (2 pages maximum), a resume and three references to Annie Huntington, Project Coordinator, Annie@CatholicRuralLife.org by July 16, 2019. No phone calls please. Visit our website at www.catholicrurallife.org.
Organizational Name: Catholic Rural Life
Organizational City: St. Paul
Position Contact Name: Annie Huntington
Position Contact Title: Project Coordinator
Position Contact Email: Annie@CatholicRuralLife.org
Position Contact Phone: 651-962-5839
Deadline: July 16, 2019
Benefits: Information Not Provided
Salary / Range: 8,000-10,000
Number of Parish Households: Information Not Provided
How to ApplySubmit a letter of interest (2 pages maximum), a resume and three references to Annie Huntington, Project Coordinator, Annie@CatholicRuralLife.org by July 16, 2019. No phone calls please. Visit our website at www.catholicrurallife.org.
139 total views, 1 today