Full-Time Before & After School Childcare Coordinator
Direct and administrate all aspects of the childcare program, such as:
- Collect information regarding enrollment and attendance from families and maintain accurate rosters for program attendance.
- Set and collect fees and maintain records of fee payments.
- Plan staff work schedules.
- Maintain current waiting list of children waiting for enrollment.
- Keep current, orderly, and complete files of child/staff records.
- Supervise and record the purchase of supplies and equipment for the Program.
- Recruit staff as needed and adhere to parish hiring policies.
- Supervise staff and communicate areas of excellent and improvement.
- Plan on and off-site activities when applicable.
Job Qualifications: Able to relate well to children. Preferably, coursework in child development completed. Work effectively and collaboratively with others. Must be at least 21 years of age. Is certified, or willing to attend training provided, in First Aid and CPR. Proficient communication and computer skills.
Organizational Name: All Saints Catholic Church & School
Organizational City: Lakeville
Position Contact Name: Carol Margarit
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 952-469-5725
School Enrollment: 251-400
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: 11-25
Number of Faculty: 26-50
How to ApplySend a cover letter, resume and two letter of recommendations to Carol Margarit, Principal, at email@example.com.
445 total views, 5 today