Part-Time Assistant Preschool Teacher
• To assist and maintain a positive classroom environment that is conductive to learning and appropriate to the developmental age and interest of all students.
• Be responsible to assist instruction of curriculum in assigned classes.
• Maintain appropriate and safe conduct in the classroom throughout the campus ensuring student safety and supervision at all times.
• Respond to the needs of all learners in your classes by providing opportunities of differentiated instruction.
• Participate in staff development opportunities per DHS licensing requirements.
• Attend all required meetings and events including staff meetings, open houses, workshop days, committee meetings, school programs, conferences and any other meetings deemed necessary by the principal.
• Promote preschool through family activities in the evening and open houses.
• Assist with maintaining classroom and program accreditation requirements.
• Be flexible with scheduled hours.
Job Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree in education; a degree in early childhood preferred. • Able to pass required background check and complete required initial training. o Department of Human Services background study and fingerprints required. o Virtus training, background check and code of conduct through the Archdioceses. • Must be familiar with the Catholic faith; active practicing Catholic preferred. • Appropriate educational experiences. • Ability to learn and implement new education strategies.
Organizational Name: Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School
Organizational City: Rogers
Position Contact Name: Kate Hamill
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: 763-428-2355
Benefits: Not Included
School Enrollment: 1-100
Minnesota Teacher's License: Preferred
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplySubmit resume, cover letter and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
383 total views, 9 today