Part-Time Assistant Director of International Admissions
This posting is for a part-time, 12-month position. Recruiting efforts span the entire year and may be extensive in duration (8-10 weeks/year). Office hours are flexible, depending on the recruitment season.
The Assistant Director of International Admissions is responsible for coordinating and executing international student recruitment efforts for Totino-Grace High School. This position will represent Totino-Grace both domestically and internationally in meeting prospective, current, and former students and their families; attending education fairs; conducting visits to schools and advising centers; and hosting online recruiting events. This position focuses on assisting students through the entire application cycle, from the point of lead generation through to enrollment.
This position is focused on communication and outreach and the candidate of choice will serve as the primary individual responsible for developing and executing both direct and armchair recruitment initiatives. The candidate will maintain a high level of contact with applicants as well as their families and possible agents, providing exceptional customer service and personal attention.
- Represent Totino-Grace at education fairs, school visits, online events, advising centers, and other locations — both domestically and internationally — to drive international enrollment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective students from the point of lead generation through to enrollment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment partners.
- Contribute to the Admissions social media sites, including WeChat.
- Organize data to assist the Directors of Enrollment in making strategic, data-informed enrollment decisions.
- Maintain current market presence while also identifying and seeking out new markets and opportunities for partnership.
- Develop a strong understanding of the school’s mission and strategic enrollment goals and how they relate to international recruitment and admissions.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the school’s current admissions requirements, campus culture, student demographics, and events.
- Research international education systems, global trends, current events, and market developments that may impact international recruitment.
- Prepare presentations, customized for specific audiences, as effective marketing tools.
- Support students with the pre-arrival process, namely the immigration process, travel plans, and pathway to enrollment.
- Maintain a strong and up-to-date understanding of the school’s admissions requirements, campus culture, student demographics, and events.
- Serve as a Designated School Official (DSO) with the Department of Homeland Security’s Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
- Maintain current international family communication.
- Perform all other duties as needed and deemed appropriate for this position.
Job Qualifications: Required Education and Experience: • Bachelor's degree in international relations/development, marketing, communications, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred. • Experience in international education, particularly recruitment and admissions. • Familiarity with global education systems and experience traveling independently overseas (preferred). • Ability to speak a foreign language (preferred). • Demonstrated excellence in public speaking skills, cross-cultural communication, and attention to detail. • The applicant must be receptive to use of new technologies while also able to utilize the web and social media platforms for recruitment. Familiarity with Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) is a plus. • Evidence of a strong work ethic, in and out of the traditional office setting, constantly recognizing the importance of upholding the integrity of Totino-Grace High School both domestically and abroad. The ideal candidate will have an extremely high level of energy as well as grit, creativity, and perseverance. Competencies: • Teamwork orientation • Communication proficiency - particularly with international populations, non-native English speakers, and with a wide age range • Technical capacity • Problem solving skills • Thoroughness • Collaboration skills • Ethical conduct • Organizational skills Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, and reach. Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a half-time, 12-month position. Office hours may be flexible, including summer hours. Evening and weekend work should be expected. While traveling for recruitment, employee may work longer hours than usual. Travel: Given the nature of this position, both international and domestic travel is required. Recruiting efforts span the entire year and may be extensive in duration (8-10 weeks/year). A valid U.S. driver’s license with a safe driving record is required. A valid passport is required for this position. This position requires overseas travel. Some evening and weekend work, and overnight travel are expectations of this position.
Organizational Name: Totino Grace High School
Organizational City: Fridley
Position Contact Name: Jane Naumann
Position Contact Title: Executive Assistant to the President
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 763-571-9116
Benefits: Information Not Provided
School Enrollment: 601-800
Minnesota Teacher's License: Not Required
Number of Classrooms: Information Not Provided
Number of Faculty: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyAPPLICATION MATERIALS: Totino-Grace High School is a Catholic, co-educational day and boarding school serving over 700 students in grades 9-12. The school’s academic, co-curricular, boarding, and religious education programs offer a unique opportunity for a professional with a passion for Catholic education and residential life programs. To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to: Jane Naumann Executive Assistant to the President Totino-Grace High School 1350 Gardena Avenue NE Fridley, MN 55432 email@example.com Fax 763-571-9118 Visit www.totinograce.org for more information about Totino-Grace High School.
167 total views, 1 today