Part-Time After School Care Assistant
- Plan and supervise activities of children attending the OLL+ program during after school hours.
- Provide a safe, positive environment for students in the OLL+ program.
- Exhibit competence in providing structured and unstructured activities for the benefit of each child attending.
- To administrate the OLL+ food service program by providing supplies, serving the students, and complying with all State and County food handling regulations.
- Prepare and serve breakfast under health regulations
- Maintain ongoing communication with families
- Helping with general housekeeping tasks (cleaning room equipment and toys);
- Treating all children with dignity and respect;
- Understanding all school policies and working accordingly;
- Conduct behavior that is professional, collegial and respectful.
- Demonstrate professionalism in behavior, speech, and dress.
- Help create a productive environment where there is harmony, good morale, and cooperative teamwork.
- Other responsibilities identified as needed by the employee and approved and/or assigned by the principal.
Job Qualifications: Work effectively and collegially with others Is at least 16 years of age and be a mature, responsible person; Is able to relate well to children; Is willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the policies of the school; .
Organizational Name: Our Lady of the Lake
Organizational City: Mound
Position Contact Name: Debb Antoskiewicz
Position Contact Email: OLLplus@schoololl.com
Benefits: Not Included
Experience: Information Not Provided
School Enrollment: 101-250
Minnesota Teacher's License: Information Not Provided
Number of Classrooms: 0-10
Number of Faculty: 1-25
How to ApplySend Resume and Interest to Debb Antoskiewicz as OLLplus@schoololl.com
243 total views, 3 today