Full-Time Advertising Sales Executive
Do you have a PASSION for sales? Are you looking for a career with a PURPOSE?
LPi is looking for an experienced Advertising Sales Executive to join our sales team. LPi provides low-cost advertising solutions that give businesses and organizations the ability to immediately reach their existing audience. As part of our team, you will help our customers gain better visibility while supporting their local communities. Through your efforts you will help businesses further their bottom-line growth and strengthen key relationships within the church as you own and grow your book of business. THIS IS A REGIONAL REMOTE POSITION MANAGING A BOOK OF BUSINESS. TRAVEL IS NECESSARY FOR THIS ROLE.
You can live your PASSION through a culture that actively supports local communities and delivers an excellent source of community and business awareness and profitability.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Travel to a new location each week (Mon.-Thurs.) to work from a church office
- Travel regionally within your book of business, potentially within a multi-state geography
- Manage book of business and generate new leads
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Educate business owners and successfully strategize to sell advertising solutions through a high volume of outbound sales calls
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively to complete daily and weekly sales goals
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Unlimited income potential, commensurate to work ethic and success in achieving monthly quotas
- Great work/life balance so you can do the things that you love
- Enrich skills through our two-week training program with ongoing coaching to ensure continued success
- Partner with customers by providing the resources they need to make a real difference in their communities, our employees experience greater job satisfaction
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Ability to work remotely – overnight travel: 30% + annually
- Proven ability and comfort to achieve daily high outbound calls (75+ calls per day average.)
- Comfortable handling objections with the ability to ability to close sales deals
- Entrepreneurial in spirit; desire to build one’s own book of business
- Proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation – REQUIRED
We truly believe that where you work matters and that our employees make a difference. We’re passionate about serving our customers with the resources they need to engage the next generation. Come find your PURPOSE as a part of our team.
- Full time W2 commissioned based role
- Guaranteed minimum base commensurate with the book of business
- At target earnings are $50k-$60k; no cap on earning potential! The more you sell – the more you will make!
- Full Benefits: (1st of the month after 30 days of employment)
- Training: (Immediate & Ongoing)
- 2 weeks of paid training in a classroom environment and in the field
- Ongoing field training & development
- Continual coaching to develop your skills and ensure your continued success
OUR VIBRANT COMPANY & CULTURE
Family-owned since 1972, we work towards something bigger than ourselves. We believe in living our Core Values. You’ll find we’re passionate and believe in cultivating a positive team spirit. We are looking for people who know how to lead by serving. We embrace change and work in an environment that encourages enjoyment on the job every day.
With a full slate of digital print, communication, and consultative coaching products and services, LPi helps connect over 100,000 business with customers in their local communities. Visit our website to learn more: www.4lpi.com or Join Our Talent Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Qualifications: Sales, Business Development
Organizational Name: LPi
Organizational City: Minneapolis
Position Contact Name: Jodi Hotz
Position Contact Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 262-751-6754
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyInterested parties should contact Jodi Hotz, Talent Acquisition Specialist at LPi - email@example.com or 262.207.2528. Please include a resume. Or you can apply directly on the LPi site: https://4lpi.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=1140288&&&nohd#job
610 total views, 5 today