Full-Time Advancement Database Analyst
Totino-Grace High School is seeking a highly analytical and motivated individual to serve in a database analyst role as our full-time Raiser’s Edge specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic, high-performing team of fundraising professionals in promoting Totino-Grace’s mission. The successful candidate will provide strategic oversight of the Raiser’s Edge database. The Advancement Database Analyst is responsible for comprehensive database support and analysis.
1. Coordinate all aspects of the database including: posting/acknowledging gifts, updating records, working with database vendor, implementing all import/export projects, constituent segmentation, and coordinating all data cleansing projects.
2. Conduct prospect research (including wealth screening) to maximize fundraising outreach.
3. Maintain the Raiser’s Edge database to ensure integrity of records. Utilize AlumniFinder to continually improve ability to connect with constituents.
4. Produce standard and custom reports to assist with prospect, donor, and donation tracking.
5. Build queries and exports for mailing lists for newsletters, direct mail appeals, and event invitations.
6. Interface with finance department regarding gift entry, fund creation, audit reporting, and reconciling gift deposits monthly/annually.
7. Develop and maintain annual constituent recognition report – Annual Report.
8. Support gift recognition and pledge reminder process.
9. Engage in advancement special events when requested.
10. Perform other reasonable duties as required or assigned.
Other Pertinent Information:
• Full-time position.
• Competitive hourly rate and benefits.
• Flexible schedule in terms of start/end hours.
• Work for an engaging and well-respected organization making a difference in the lives of our students.
Job Qualifications: Qualifications: 1. A bachelor’s degree preferred. 2. Advanced proficiency with Raiser’s Edge donor management program preferred. 3. Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, and Word) and Google Docs. 4. Knowledge and ability to perform mail merges and spreadsheet uploads/ downloads. 5. Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical and reporting skills. 6. Strong planning and organizational skills, including ability to anticipate tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and function smoothly under strict deadlines and shifting priorities. 7. Ability to work independently. Desired Skills: 1. Fundraising experience in education and/or non-profit field. 2. Experience in college, high school, or nonprofit advancement. 3. Skills and experience in annual fund planning. 4. Understanding of Catholic Lasallian mission.
Organizational Name: Totino-Grace High School
Organizational City: Fridley
Position Contact Name: Richard Olson
Position Contact Title: Vice President for Advancement
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 763-586-6335
Setting: Information Not Provided
School Enrollment: 601-800
Minnesota Teacher's License: Information Not Provided
Number of Classrooms: Information Not Provided
Number of Faculty: Information Not Provided
How to ApplyPosition will remain posted until filled. To apply for this position, send a resume, letter of interest, and three references or letters of recommendation to: Richard J. Olson, Vice President for Advancement, Totino-Grace High School, 1350 Gardena Avenue NE, Fridley, MN 55432. email@example.com, 763-586-6335
261 total views, 3 today