Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Saint Rose of Lima is vibrant suburban parish with an amazing Catholic school. We are seeking a person who can provide a welcoming environment to employees, parishioners and visitors to the parish offices. Perform administrative assistant and secretarial job duties for the parish in accordance with the parish mission statement, philosophy, handbooks and direction established by the Pastor. Perform certain communication tasks and other duties as assigned. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communications – be the first point of contact at the parish via phone, email or other means of correspondence.
- Media – create the weekly bulletin, prepare funeral liturgy guides, ministry brochures and update the parish website and Facebook page.
- Record Keeping – keep and maintain the Sacramental Records for the parish and provide verification of same as requested
- Scheduling – keep and maintain the parish master calendar and coordinate with the various ministries.
- Administrative – ordering supplies, making copies, typing letters, preparing mailings, opening/closing the office, and attending to the day to day needs of the Pastor, staff, volunteers and parishioners.
This is a 35 hour/week position. Office hours are:
M-Th 8:30am-4:30pm, Fr 8:30am-1:30pm
Health, Dental, Life, 403b Retirement Match, PTO and a Generous Tuition Discount for School Aged Children of Staff
For the further information, please contact Joe Juaire, Business Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Qualifications: • Strong knowledge of Catholic Church operations and policies to apply and explain program procedures in assigned areas of work. • Skilled and experienced in office administration. • Knowledge of organizational policies. • Experience working in a nonprofit environment. • Possess excellent communication skills in person and on the telephone – pleasant, easy to understand, accurate, and effective. • Possess a clear understanding of the English language, spelling and grammar sufficient to transpose and/or compose correspondence and other materials. • Strong computer and office technology skills including, Google Office Suite, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, website software and social media. • Successfully complete the required background checks and VIRTUS training. • Self-starter; takes initiative in necessary work. • Able to work independently in an organized and efficient manner.
Organizational Name: The Church of Saint Rose of Lima
Organizational City: Roseville
Position Contact Name: Joseph Juaire
Position Contact Title: Business Administrator
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Contact Phone: (651) 357-1204
Submitter Name: Joseph Juaire
Submitter Title: Business Administrator
Submitter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitter Phone: (651) 357-1204
Deadline: November 15, 2019 or until filled
Number of Parish Households: 1,001-2,000
How to ApplyPlease email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
1221 total views, 3 today