Part-Time Administrative Assistant
This part time position is 20-24 hours/week, supporting the Director and staff of the Buildings and Grounds department. Days/hours worked have some flexibility. Position accrues vacation and sick leave time, but is not eligible for medical benefits.
- Manage incoming calls, emails & communications for Director of Facilities.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Prepare and distribute meeting materials, and maintain files.
- Manage office workflow for the department of Buildings & Grounds: prepare correspondence, track budget, code invoices and serve as back-up to accounting for check cutting, manage contracts and certificates of insurance.
- Maintain accurate records on volunteers & committees in database.
- Maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor.
Job Qualifications: Required • 2 years of previous experience in a clerical support role. • Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word (including, Outlook, database software, and internet experience • Ability to manage varied workload and work independently • Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple responsibilities at the same time and be able to prioritize workload • Must maintain confidentiality • Excellent attention to detail • Hospitable personality and professional manner • Strong oral and written communication skills • Ability to work with a variety of people and work styles is necessary Preferred • Experience working with volunteers • Experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge 7 and Financial Edge software
Organizational Name: Basilica of St. Mary
Organizational City: Minneapolis, MN
Position Contact Name: Audra Johnson
Position Contact Title: Director of HR & Finance
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
Benefits: Not Included
Salary / Range: commensurate with experience
Number of Parish Households: 2,001 or more
How to ApplyPlease email cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to Audra Johnson, Director of HR & Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org
1817 total views, 1 today