Negotiable / To Be Determined Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for the efficient functioning of the school office
- Oversight of the school calendar and ensuring that tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate and/or direct the work of school volunteers. Maintain data on school volunteers.
- Monitor and respond to emails.
- Answer telephone and door intercom in friendly manner – always, identify who is requesting entrance to the building, and ensure that visitors sign in upon arrival and put on a name tag.
- Receive packages and mail. Sort, open, and distribute mail to staff in their inboxes.
- Keep cumulative files updated.
- Order supplies and materials.
2. Provides primary administrative support to the School Principal
- Monitoring voicemail messages as agreed upon with Principal.
- Monitoring email messages as agreed upon with Principal.
- Daily review of calendar and scheduled activities.
- Keep Principal abreast of any changes in family structures or revealed family/student information in a timely manner.
- Preparation of reports as directed by the School Principal.
- Other administrative activities as directed by the School Principal.
- Communications as directed by the School Principal.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of special events (i.e. Kindergarten Roundup, Back-to-School Night, Volunteer Appreciation, 8th grade graduation, etc.)
- One of the Primary Contacts with the Finance Department and Human Resources.
- Process checks and cash received in the mail or brought to the front office from staff or families.
- Prepare and submit invoices and payment requests to the Principal for approval.
- Keep financial accounts and records for student fees, updating Educate when payments are made, and billing families monthly for their fees.
4. Lunch Program
- Keep Principal updated on status of Lunch Program.
- Produce monthly school lunch calendar from data received from Kitchen Manager.
5. Technology support (TADS & Educate)
- Implement and update as needed the Educate student database for new and returning families.
- Publish and share report cards at end of marking periods
- Maintain student attendance records including monitoring truancy
- Print Educate reports as requested or when necessary.
- Manage the set-up and update of TADS Financial Aid and Tuition Management modules.
- Enter Scholarship credits, Tuition fees, and other fee charges to family accounts in TADS.
- Manage all billing for Meal Program in Educate.
- Record family and staff lunch payments in Educate Meal Program.
- Provide support to families regarding their accounts.
- Manage billing for Tuition and other fees (sending necessary reminders, statements, etc.)
6. Student Registration
- Organize and lead the implementation of all pre-registration and registration processing and events.
- Verify that Registration is complete (forms and fee have been received). Follow up on what is missing.
7. Student and Parent Support
- Assist students with illnesses, bumps, cuts, and bruises.
- Contact parents when child has a fever, diarrhea, severe injury, or presents with a fever. Children do not return to school until they have had 24 consecutive hours symptom-free.
- Supervise the distribution and daily notations of student medications, ensure that all students have the proper documentation that enables them to take medications at school, and keep medical health files organized.
- Assist students that have accidents – supervising their clean-up, clothing change, bagging soiled clothing and informing parents.
- Support recruitment efforts by providing information to prospective families and set up a tour with the Principal.
- Primary interface with the bus company for transportation of students.
- Prepare weekly communicator envelopes for school families, including communications regarding special school activities and events.
- Maintain student records.
- Support and assist volunteers as appropriate for your position.
8. Participate fully and responsibly in safety, security, HR, and finance guidelines, policies and procedures. (i.e., protecting confidential data and documents and aware of email scams and viruses.)
- When interacting with students, parents, co-workers, parishioners, volunteers, and other community members, employees must conduct themselves in a responsible, professional manner consistent with Catholic teaching, inside and outside of work when engaging in any kind of communication (social media, email, blog, etc.).
- Actively engage, as appropriate for this position, with providing updates and materials for communication tools, such as the website.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace.
Organizational Name: St. Joseph Catholic School
Organizational City: Waconia
Position Contact Name: Bruce Richards
Position Contact Title: Principal
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 952-442-3716
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplySend a letter of interest, Resume' and References to email@example.com
1300 total views, 13 today