Full-Time Administrative Assistant
- Communicate effectively on the telephone, take messages and route calls.
- Greet, provide direction, information and assistance to all visitors and parents.
- Perform a wide variety of secretarial work, including typing/word processing, proofreading, filing, recording information, collecting, collating and tracking all required forms and paperwork, processing and distributing of all correspondence.
- Work with the Advancement Director to help with recruitment and marketing.
- Manage Sycamore database and attendance.
- Assist teachers with field trips including helping coordinate busing, permission slips and accounting.
- Establish, maintain and insure proper use of confidential files, which include student records.
- Process purchase orders, receipt of goods, check requests, deposits and resolve errors in billing and invoices.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Perform first aid and care for injured/ill students in the absence of school nurse, including the dispensing of medications.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Perform necessary duties in the Principal’s absence.
Minimum education and training: High School Diploma or equivalency
Preferred education and training: Post Secondary, Associate Arts Degree, Vocation Degree or equivalent
Current First Aid and CPR Certification
Proficient in Google Suite
Can work on Mac Platform
Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
Able to be confidential in all personnel and student related issues
Able to adhere to Archdiocesan Essential 3 guidelines
Organizational Name: St. Alphonsus Catholic School
Organizational City: Brooklyn Center
Position Contact Name: Kari Staples
Position Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Contact Phone: 763-561-5101
Salary / Range: $15-$18 per hour
Number of Parish Households: 0-500
How to ApplyPlease submit letter of interest, resume and 3-4 letters of reference to Kari Staples, Principal at email@example.com
1713 total views, 12 today