Full-Time 7th Grade Language Arts
- Called to share faith with students
- Provide clear, consistent classroom expectations for student achievement.*
- Actively and consistently engage students in instruction through clearly planned lessons.*
- Actively and consistently engage students in instruction with clear written and spoken language.*
- Provide timely, consistent instructional feedback to students.*
- Maintain flexibility in instructional technique and professional performance.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of content in the instructional areas for which one is responsible.*
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and practice differentiated instruction in the classroom*
- Understand and accommodate various student learning styles within the classroom.
- Understand, locate and implement a variety of instructional resources to enhance instruction.
- Use a variety of assessment methods to monitor student achievement.*
- Create and support an environment of mutual student/student and student/teacher respect.*
- Manage classroom routines to accommodate smooth transitions and student responsibility.
- Establish and maintain clear, consistent student behavioral expectations.*
Job Qualifications: A graduate of a recognized college or university. Have and maintain a current Minnesota teaching license in the level and/or area of specialty in which they teach.
Organizational Name: Saint Ambrose
Organizational City: Woodbury
Position Contact Name: Kris Woolsey
Position Contact Email: email@example.com
School Enrollment: 401-600
Minnesota Teacher's License: Required
Number of Classrooms: 26-35
Number of Faculty: 26-50
How to ApplyPlease provide a letter of interest, resume and 3 letters of recommendation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
167 total views, 13 today