February 4, 2019
Part-Time Youth Outreach/Client Advocate – Woodbury Options for Women, Woodbury
Job DescriptionThe Youth Outreach Coordinator at Woodbury Options for Women is responsible for being the primary contact for youth and young adults who contact the center to be involved in the mission and/or volunteer. This position is under the supervision of the Executive Director. Training is provided.
• Presenting to audiences on topics of Respect Life and Abstinence.
• Presenting to community members, new organizations, potential donors, volunteers, and clients an understanding of our mission and vision
• Primary Coordinator of all Youth Outreach Efforts
• Primary Coordinator for bringing in National Speakers for Youth Outreach.
• Primary person responsible for acting as a liason for youth seeking opportunities to be involved in the pro-life movement and/or seeking individual or group volunteer opportunities
• Assists in Social Media efforts to engage youth and constituency
• Assisting individual youth in finding ways that they can be involved in the pro-life movement
• Coordinates and facilitates Young Women’s Groups that offer formation and education to young women.
• Moderates outlines and material for programs, conducting all communication between contact people requesting/hosting programs, and facilitates programs at different parishes throughout the year.
• Primary contact person and facilitator for Summer Stretch Youth Outreach
• Coordinating the Love & Life Project that presents as a team.
• Recruitment, Training, and Overseeing of Speakers
• Authors and/or moderates all of the program’s outlines
• Coordinates all communication with Speakers
• Coordinates all communication with Contact People
• Collaborate with FEMM-certified staff member(s) to incorporate TeenFEMM into existing programs.
• Attend Elevate Life’s quarterly Youth Outreach collaborative meeting.
• Primary person responsible for ordering Youth and Abstinence Outreach supplies (books, booklets, pamphlets, CDs, etc)
Client & Office Related:
• Trained client advocate to be able to assist when needed.
• Presence in office as needed for meetings, events, covering center hours, etc.
• Maintains a good understanding of the resources (brochures, booklets, and books) we have available to provide youth and young adults.
Job QualificationsYouth Outreach experience and/or Degree in Related Field Preferred.
Institution DescriptionWoodbury Life Resource Center/ Options for Women is a life-affirming organization dedicated to serving women, men and families facing the challenge of pregnancy, as well as issues related to sexual health. Our clients experience hope and encouragement through positive and life-affirming personal support services, education and resources. We provide limited obstetrical ultrasounds, pregnancy testing, sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing as well as youth outreach, education/EWYL. All services are free. We are an affiliate of Elevate Life.
Application Instructions/CommentsPlease e-mail cover letter, resume and references to Director@WoodburyOptions.org
756 total views, 3 today