March 20, 2019
Full-Time Upper School Math Teacher – Visitation School, Mendota Heights
Job DescriptionVisitation School seeks a full-time (.80-1.0) Upper School Math Teacher (grades 9-12) beginning August 2019.
The ideal candidate for this role:
• Lifelong learner who is passionate about the educational experiences of high school girls.
• Is current and competent in the theories and pedagogy of Math instruction.
• Enjoys collaborating with students and colleagues in and beyond the Math Department.
• Possesses strong communication skills.
• The ability and energy to create an engaging and developmentally appropriate environment where students are known, loved, and challenged to be their best selves in and outside of the classroom.
• Supports the mission of Visitation School and models “Salesian Spirituality,” which reflects gentle strength, dignity, patience and Christian humanism.
Job QualificationsBachelor’s Degree in a Math-related field with three to five years of teaching experience is required. A Master’s degree and prior teaching experience in an independent school is preferred.
Institution DescriptionVisitation is an independent Catholic day school serving a co-ed Lower School (Montessori preschool through grade 5), an all-girls Middle School (grades 6-8), and an all-girls Upper School (grades 9-12). A member of NAIS and accredited by ISACS, the school is located on a beautiful 60-acre campus in Mendota Heights, Minnesota.
Application Instructions/CommentsQualified candidates are asked to send a letter of interest and resume, including three references to email@example.com. Visitation School is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
322 total views, 1 today