January 8, 2019
Part-Time Student Recruitment Specialist – St. Croix Catholic School, Stillwater
Job DescriptionSt. Croix Catholic School is seeking applicants for this part-time, grant funded position. The person in this role will work an average of 6 hours per week February through September 2019. The goal of this position is to establish new relationships in our community to grow student enrollment. The Student Recruitment Specialist works with the Pastor and Principal to plan and carryout recruiting strategies.
1. Represent and explain the school’s mission, values, and educational offerings to prospective families and/or community members.
2. Work in collaboration with Principal and Administrative Assistant regarding all aspects of recruitment.
3. Research marketplace (Stillwater School District #834, northern Woodbury, eastern Wisconsin, east metro suburbs, parish families). Identify specific potential families for specific grade levels. Maintain a strong understanding of other education offerings in the 834 public school district and area Catholic schools.
4. Create detailed profiles of each specific family; connect with administration and faculty to get input on what school can offer specific families.
5. Lead school tours for prospective families, in coordination with Administrative Assistant. Set up shadow days.
6. Follow up with families through final commitment.
7. Ability to communicate effectively in small & large groups, including public presentations.
8. Support and provide input to the school’s marketing efforts as needed.
Job Qualifications1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Two or more years experience in recruiting or related work history.
3. Sales/marketing and/or recruitment experience highly preferred.
4. Experience in a Catholic school setting preferred.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Word (mail merge), Publisher, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
6. Adept in social media recruiting strategies.
7. Refined writing skills required.
8. Ability to communicate positively with students, staff, parents and community in a proactive manner.
9. Ability and desire to work as a team player with St. Croix Catholic School community.
10. Maintain professional standards of confidentiality.
11. Potential multi-year commitment.
Institution DescriptionVisit https://www.stcroixcatholic.org/ to find out more.
Community DescriptionSt. Croix Catholic School is located in historic Stillwater, MN.
Application Instructions/CommentsInterested applicants may send a cover letter and resume to Cindi Rutten, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com or call 651-379-1265 with questions.
639 total views, 7 today