February 26, 2019
After School/Summer Camp Staff Member – Visitation School, Mendota Heights
Job DescriptionVisitation School is seeking a staff member in the Extended Day/Summer Camp out-of-school-time programs beginning in August of 2019. The position is 60% FTE—approximately 2:30 to 6 p.m. on school days, and an 8-hour shift on non-school days (i.e. holiday breaks, teacher in-service days, and during the summer).
The ideal candidate for the After School/Summer Camp Staff Member role:
• Is a lifelong learner who is passionate about the educational experiences of children during the out-of-school-time hours.
• Has demonstrated success in working with elementary age students as a teacher, instructor, camp counselor, or after-school staff member.
• Enjoys and has demonstrated success working with students, families and colleagues in an educational environment.
• Has a strong desire to contribute actively to a community where students are known, loved, and challenged, and excited to embrace the Visitation mission.
• Able to demonstrate and model the philosophies and spirit of Visitation School.
Job QualificationsPreference will be given to candidates with a bachelor's degree and previous experience in an educational or camp setting.
Institution DescriptionVisitation is an independent Catholic day school serving a coed Lower School (Montessori preschool through grade 5), an all-girls Middle School (grades 6-8), and an all-girls Upper School (grades 9-12); located in Mendota Heights, MN.
Application Instructions/CommentsPlease send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
2455 Visitation Drive,
Mendota Heights, MN 55120.
Visitation School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
207 total views, 3 today