March 5, 2019
Full-Time Preschool Director – St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, Hastings
Job DescriptionSt. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School is currently searching for a Preschool Director to join our team.
The Preschool Director will work collaboratively to provide a comprehensive early childhood program, focused on the development of the whole child, offering a comprehensive curriculum in early literacy, math, science, social studies, the Catholic faith, art, music, physical education, and technology.
The Preschool Director will also serve as a classroom aide.
Job Qualifications● Demonstrate understanding and acceptance of Catholic doctrine
● Will complete the Archdiocesan Essential 3 requirements (VIRTUS training, background check, code of conduct) prior to employment
● Complies with the requirements specified by the Minnesota Department of Health and Human Services (Rule 3) for Preschool Director
● Meets the National Association for the Education of Young Children Credentials for a Preschool Director
● Prior experience in an education setting commensurate with grade level(s) assigned to
● CPR and First Aid certified within 90 days of hire
Institution DescriptionSt. Elizabeth Ann Seton Early Education Center is located on our Church Campus. Our Little Patriots Program offers an all-day 4 year old program and half day 4 year old and 3 year old programs.
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School (SEAS) makes Jesus Christ known and loved through living our sacramental way of life in partnership with families and fostered in: Spirituality, Excellence, Academics and Service.
Community DescriptionSt. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School is located in Hastings, MN, approximately 25 minutes south east of the Twin Cities.
Application Instructions/CommentsApplicants can apply by sending a Letter of Interest, Resume, and three Letters of Recommendation by email to the attention of Mrs. Sheila Steinmetz at:
153 total views, 2 today