January 24, 2019
Full-Time Preschool Director – Nativity of Mary Catholic School, Bloomington
Job DescriptionOur preschool and extended day program has a mission to educate the whole child through play based education. Our teachers encourage problem solving, creativity and empathy in their classrooms. Faith development is interwoven throughout every aspect of the day. Teachers work collaboratively to continually improve our preschool program. We are seeking an energetic, motivated director to expand our preschool program at a new location and extend our programming hours.
- Minnesota Teaching license in early childhood education or K-6 license with experience teaching in early childhood.
- Experience and/or understanding of Minnesota and NAEYC license requirements
• Be an active, practicing Catholic who is comfortable sharing their faith
• Understand how to manage and observe teaching staff and paraprofessionals
• Design and implement a positive learning environment
• Participate in professional development and plan training for staff
• Communicate effectively with children, colleagues, families and the community
• Marketing experience or understanding of how to promote the program
• Be an advocate for Catholic School education
• Assist in development of budgets for the program
Institution DescriptionNativity of Mary Catholic School provides a Catholic education that fosters academic excellence and spiritual growth to students in Preschool to Grade 8. Our school has served Bloomington and the surrounding communities since 1951. We are a growing Catholic school engaging students through a Responsive Classroom model in a personalized learning experience that motivates students to love Christ and serve others.
Application Instructions/CommentsPlease send:
- Cover Letter of interest,
- List of three references (reference letters may also be attached),
- License number or copy of Minnesota license
589 total views, 3 today