April 9, 2019
Part-Time Nursery Coordinator – Basilica of St. Mary, Minneapolis
Job DescriptionTo weekly operate a 6-week old to 4-year old child nursery during the 9:30 AM Sunday Masses, monthly Baptism preparation sessions, and other ministry events involving families with small children.
5-10 hours/week (will vary); 12 months/year
*SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Recruit, train and support nursery supervisors and volunteers.
• Assure safety and appropriate volunteer/child ratio is maintained on a weekly basis.
• Clean and sanitize all toys, keeping the room in an orderly fashion.
• Gather the nursery volunteers together bi-yearly for the purpose of team-building, communication and appreciation.
• Communicate issues, concerns, and ideas to the Coordinator of Children & Youth Learning Program.
Job Qualifications• Childcare experience (minimum of several years)
• Childcare certificate
• Good organizational skills
• Outgoing, welcoming personality
Application Instructions/CommentsPlease email cover letter and resume to Audra Johnson, email@example.com
139 total views, 1 today