February 25, 2019
Temporary Long-Term Substitute – Music – Visitation School, Mendota Heights
Job DescriptionLONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE - MUSIC
Visitation School is seeking a Music Long-Term Substitute. The person in this role will teach Lower School (Montessori preschool - grade 5) from approximately August 19, 2019 until November 13, 2019. The position is 74% FTE—approximately 10:00 am until 2:40 pm.
The ideal candidate for the Lower School Music Long-Term Substitute role:
● Is a lifelong learner who is passionate about the educational experiences of children.
● Has demonstrated success as a music educator with Lower School students.
● Possesses a strong grasp of current instructional practices, curricular trends, and pedagogy within music education. Kodály and/or Orff-Schulwerk training preferred but not required.
● Enjoys and has demonstrated success working with students, families and colleagues in an independent school.
● Has a strong desire to contribute actively to a community where students are known, loved, and challenged, and excited to embrace the Visitation mission.
● Able to demonstrate and model the philosophies and spirit of Visitation School. “Salesian Spirituality” reflects gentle strength, dignity, patience and Christian humanism.
Job QualificationsPreference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree and previous experience in a K-12 school. Experience in an independent school and an advanced degree are preferred.
Institution DescriptionVisitation is an independent Catholic day school serving a coed Lower School (Montessori preschool through grade 5), an all-girls Middle School (grades 6-8), and an all-girls Upper School (grades 9-12); located in Mendota Heights, MN.
Application Instructions/CommentsPlease send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
2455 Visitation Drive,
Mendota Heights, MN 55120.
Visitation School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
235 total views, 3 today