February 26, 2019
Temporary Long-Term Substitute – Montessori Plus – Visitation School, Mendota Heights
Job DescriptionLONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE
Montessori Plus Program
Visitation School is seeking a Montessori Plus Substitute Teacher. The person in this role will teach Montessori Plus--a program that extends our half-day Montessori Pre-K class--from approximately August 12, 2019, until October 16, 2019. The position is 100% FTE—approximately 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The ideal candidate for the Montessori Plus Long-Term Substitute role:
• Is a lifelong learner who is passionate about the educational experiences of young children.
• Has demonstrated success as an early childhood Pre-K educator.
• Possesses familiarity with Minnesota Department of Human Services Rule 3.
• Enjoys and has demonstrated success working with students, families, and colleagues in an educational environment.
• Has a strong desire to contribute actively to a community where students are known, loved, and challenged, and excited to embrace the Visitation mission.
• Able to demonstrate and model the philosophies and spirit of Visitation School.
Job QualificationsPreference will be given to candidates with a bachelor's degree and previous experience in an early childhood setting.
Institution DescriptionVisitation is an independent Catholic day school serving a coed Lower School (Montessori Pre-K through grade 5), an all-girls Middle School (grades 6-8), and an all-girls Upper School (grades 9-12); located in Mendota Heights, MN.
Application Instructions/CommentsPlease send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
2455 Visitation Drive,
Mendota Heights, MN 55120.
Visitation School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
200 total views, 3 today