January 24, 2019
Part-Time Dining Room Coordinator – Visitation School, Mendota Heights
Job DescriptionThe Dining Room Coordinator is responsible to provide consistent and exceptional supervision of the students at Visitation School during meal time. Coordinates the dining room volunteer program. This is a part-time position working between 10:30 am and 1:30 pm during school days.
• Maintain order and discipline in the dining room;
• Supervise students during meal time;
• Lead prayer prior to meal time;
• Serve a snack to students when requested;
• Recruitment of volunteers through flyers, phone calls and other successful means;
• Set up and manage a monthly volunteer schedule;
• Seek substitutes when volunteers are unable to perform their assigned shift;
• Train volunteers in serving food and cleaning tables;
• Assist food service kitchen staff as needed.
Job Qualifications• Self-starter, ability to identify tasks and take initiative to address the needs of the School.
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity;
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills and pleasant phone manner;
• Computer experience using email and other means of communication;
• Displays professionalism, can-do willingness and ownership approach to work;
• Able to demonstrate and model the philosophies and spirit of Visitation School. “Salesian Spirituality” reflects gentle strength, dignity, patience and Christian humanism.
Application Instructions/CommentsPlease send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
2455 Visitation Drive,
Mendota Heights, MN 55120.
Visitation School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
570 total views, 3 today