April 10, 2019
Part-Time Business Manager – Partnership for Youth, Bloomington
Job DescriptionThe Business Manager is responsible for support and handling functions that help the front office work well. The Business Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations to support growth and ensure smooth progress. The job includes expense control, accounting, budget prep, corporate reporting, human resources and insurance. The Business Manager in collaboration with department managers and directors will analyze PFY’s processes and procedures and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency, always with the goal of delivering with excellence and expanding our impact.
Job QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience in leadership role, with proven ability to supervise and manage employees
• 5+ years’ experience in the non-profit sector
• Knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office required
• Experience with developing budgets required
• Must be able to track and manage detailed records of on-going tasks for multiple events
SPIRITUAL GIFTS AND SKILL SET
• Strong commitment to PFY’s mission and values
• Superior organizational skills
• Self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic
• Must be a team player
• Outstanding writing, editing, data entry, and proofreading skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to prioritize and handle multiple projects is essential
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and be a quick study on new computer programs
• Ability to lift and carry approximately 40 lbs.
• Demonstrates a stable, mature Christian walk, reflecting the fruit of the Spirit (Gal 5:22-23)
• Must be a good role model
Institution DescriptionPartnership for Youth is a non-profit organization dedicated to the coordination and delivery of programs and events for Catholic Youth. We specialize in large dynamic youth events, bringing together teens from ten states and Canada. Our Mission is to: “Provide Transformational Catholic Events for Young People”. PFY’s approach is to provide dynamic events delivered with excellence in order that young people can encounter the love of Christ. Our office is located in Bloomington, Minnesota. We offer a collaborative and engaged work environment, where you become part of the large Partnership for Youth family.
Application Instructions/CommentsPlease submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com; materials may be addressed to Amy Cummings, Executive Director. Please include “Application for Business Manager” in subject line.
204 total views, 1 today