April 10, 2019
Part-Time Before/After School Assistant Director – St. John the Baptist Catholic School, New Brighton
Job Description• Supervise students at all times in cafeteria, gym, Youth Room, other areas, field trips.
• Supervise, help plan and attend field trips for summer and school release days
• Help plan creative and fun activities, field trip and physical activities during school
year and summer days.
• Assist in training, supervising and scheduling other staff
• Communicate with parents/guardians via telephone, email, notes and newsletters.
Job Qualifications• Able to work30 hours per week. School year hours 6:15-8:15am and 2:00-
6:00pm. Summer and non-school day hours vary. Twelve month position
• Possesses an associate degree or 2 years of college or technical school training
related to the care of children.
• Experience working with children is preferred.
• Evidence of organizational skills.
• Evidence of First Aid/CPR training or ability to obtain it.
• Obtain background check, complete Virtus class and sign an Employee Code of
• Evidence of computer skills.
• Able to effect communicate with parents.
Institution DescriptionSt. John the Baptist is a Catholic parish school located in New Brighton, Minnesota. New Brighton is a northern suburb of St. Paul and Minneapolis between 35W and 694. Our J-Care program serves about 114 students before and after school as well as on school release days and throughout the summer.
Application Instructions/CommentsPlease send cover letter and resume to Alison Wacek, J-Care Director, at email@example.com as soon as possible.
133 total views, 1 today