March 20, 2019
Full-Time Band Director – Saint Agnes School, St. Paul
Job DescriptionCategory: Music, Grades 5-12
Location : Saint Agnes School
530 Lafond Ave
St Paul, MN 55103
Work Commitment: Full Time (Part Time, if preferred)
Enrollment: 770+ K-12
Minnesota State Teacher’s License: Preferred
Bands Include: Concert Band, Junior High Band, Gr. 5-6 Band
Full Time: Choir Director (Gr. 5-12), Band Director (Gr.5-12), K-4 Music Specialist
Part time: Voice Instructor, Instrument Instructor, Accompanist, String Ensemble
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Qualifications• Practicing Roman Catholic, preferred
• Bachelor of Science or higher in Music Education or Bachelor of Arts in Instrumental Music or Music Education
• Ability to connect with a variety of students and develop their skills
• Strong overall knowledge of music history and theory
• Experience as a skilled band director with the ability to direct a variety of age levels.
• Possesses a “good sense of taste” in choosing quality instrumental music, including newly composed music for all grade levels
• Has interpersonal skills that will develop relationships with parents, staff, and alumni.
Institution DescriptionSaint Agnes School is an award-winning and nationally recognized co-ed, K-12 school rooted in the Catholic intellectual tradition and the sacramental life. Established in 1888, Saint Agnes has celebrated a tradition of excellence for over 125 years.
Located in the heart of St. Paul, Saint Agnes offers a comprehensive and challenging curriculum that provides for the intellectual, moral, spiritual, and character formation of each student. Rigorous educational programs effectively serve a diverse group of students from 80 different zip codes, and opportunities abound in service, athletic competition, and the fine arts.
Recently named to the Catholic High School Honor Roll, the curriculum underlines the unity of faith and reason and seeks to form students into confident, intelligent and faithful young adults. From the educational philosophy to the cultural and aesthetic environment, Saint Agnes School is built upon a commitment to Christ and His Church, and is proud to serve families across the Archdiocese of St. Paul & Minneapolis.
Application Instructions/CommentsTo apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and list of references with contact information to:
Contact: Amy McQuillan, Executive Assistant to the Headmaster
Email: email@example.com (Subject: “Band Director”).
Saint Agnes School,
Attn: Amy McQuillan,
530 Lafond Avenue,
St. Paul, MN 55103.
Amy McQuillan, Executive Assistant to the Headmaster
386 total views, 1 today