February 22, 2019
Full-Time Advancement Database Analyst – Totino-Grace High School, Fridley
Job DescriptionJob Summary
Totino-Grace High School is seeking a highly analytical and motivated individual to serve in a database analyst role as our full-time Raiser’s Edge specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic, high-performing team of fundraising professionals in promoting Totino-Grace’s mission. The successful candidate will provide strategic oversight of the Raiser’s Edge database. The Advancement Database Analyst is responsible for comprehensive database support and analysis.
1. Coordinate all aspects of the database including: posting/acknowledging gifts, updating records, working with database vendor, implementing all import/export projects, constituent segmentation, and coordinating all data cleansing projects.
2. Conduct prospect research (including wealth screening) to maximize fundraising outreach.
3. Maintain the Raiser’s Edge database to ensure integrity of records. Utilize AlumniFinder to continually improve ability to connect with constituents.
4. Produce standard and custom reports to assist with prospect, donor, and donation tracking.
5. Build queries and exports for mailing lists for newsletters, direct mail appeals, and event invitations.
6. Interface with finance department regarding gift entry, fund creation, audit reporting, and reconciling gift deposits monthly/annually.
7. Develop and maintain annual constituent recognition report – Annual Report.
8. Support gift recognition and pledge reminder process.
9. Engage in advancement special events when requested.
10. Perform other reasonable duties as required or assigned.
Other Pertinent Information:
• Full-time position.
• Competitive hourly rate and benefits.
• Flexible schedule in terms of start/end hours.
• Work for an engaging and well-respected organization making a difference in the lives of our students.
1. A bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Advanced proficiency with Raiser’s Edge donor management program preferred.
3. Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, and Word) and Google Docs.
4. Knowledge and ability to perform mail merges and spreadsheet uploads/ downloads.
5. Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical and reporting skills.
6. Strong planning and organizational skills, including ability to anticipate tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and function smoothly under strict deadlines and shifting priorities.
7. Ability to work independently.
1. Fundraising experience in education and/or non-profit field.
2. Experience in college, high school, or nonprofit advancement.
3. Skills and experience in annual fund planning.
4. Understanding of Catholic Lasallian mission.
Institution DescriptionMission Statement: Totino-Grace is an Archdiocesan co-educational Catholic high school in the Lasallian tradition. Welcoming a student body that is academically, economically, and culturally diverse, we strive for equity and excellence in all programs. Recognizing the key elements of our mission as learning, faith, community, and service, we seek to provide a safe environment that places priority on mutual respect, self-discipline, and acknowledgment of our responsibility in the world community.
Vision Statement: Totino-Grace is an innovative, vibrant Catholic Lasallian high school known for academic rigor and relevance. Enriching student-teacher relationships and dynamic experiential learning opportunities inspires all students to reach their academic, faith, and personal goals. Financial stability and vitality ensure accessibility and transformative success for our students and school community.
Application Instructions/CommentsPosition will remain posted until filled.
To apply for this position, send a resume, letter of interest, and three references or letters of recommendation to:
Richard J. Olson,
Vice President for Advancement,
Totino-Grace High School,
1350 Gardena Avenue NE,
Fridley, MN 55432.
333 total views, 3 today