April 1, 2019
Full-Time Administrative Assistant – Development Team – Basilica of St. Mary, Minneapolis
Job Description1. Provides administrative support to the Director of Development presenting a positive representation to all of the DOD’s internal and external relationships.
2. Provides administrative support to the Basilica Landmark Board and its subcommittees in their efforts to fundraise for the Basilica Landmark.
3. Assist the Research and Advancement Coordinator with appeals, stewardship and all efforts to fundraise for the Basilica of Saint Mary and the Basilica Landmark.
4. Provides administrative support to the development office to sustain a coordinated workflow for all members.
Schedule is FT, 40 hours/week.
• One to two years administrative experience in a nonprofit and/or strong interest in non-profit work
• Strong software skills
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong sense of strategic priorities
• Superior organizational skills
• Must maintain confidentiality including donor records and department discussions
• Collaborative, flexible, detail-oriented self-starter
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work with a variety of people and work styles
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience working with volunteers
• Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge 7 (RE7) database strongly preferred
Institution DescriptionThe Basilica of St. Mary is a vibrant urban parish of over 6,500 households, rooted in social justice, beautiful liturgies and a dedication to the arts.
Application Instructions/CommentsEmail cover letter and resume to Audra Johnson, Director of Finance & HR, firstname.lastname@example.org
473 total views, 1 today