March 25, 2019
Full-Time Accountant/Controller – Holy Family Catholic Church, St. Louis Park
Job DescriptionHoly Family Catholic Church in St. Louis Park, MN is looking for a full-time Accountant/Controller to lead all day-to-day finance operations and manage all financial processes for the Parish & School.
Specific responsibilities include; accurate and timely preparation and presentation of the church and school financial statements using QuickBooks; detailed analysis of all financial matters for the Business Administrator, Pastor and Finance Council; processing of accounts payable and payroll; assistance in managing employee benefit plans and human resource support; accounting for parishioner’s contributions; preparation of the annual budget; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate; prepare the annual report to the Archdiocese; and lead the annual external audit. This position reports directly to the Parish Business Administrator.
Job Qualifications• BA in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus but not required.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Quickbooks.
• Must have previous controller-like experience.
• Non-profit accounting experience is a plus.
• Must be willing to be hands on in the performance of accounting duties.
• Able to work without supervision.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Good analytical skills and ability to present financial data in a clear concise form.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.
Community DescriptionHoly Family is a vibrant and growing Roman Catholic community in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. We are located in the beautiful Sorenson Neighborhood in St. Louis Park, just west of downtown Minneapolis. In addition to the church, we have a Pre-K through 8th grade school, Holy Family Academy.
336 total views, 1 today